Betallic is a leading manufacturer and supplier of foil and latex balloons for the party, decorator and floral markets. Centrally located in St. Louis, MO, we design, import, and manufacture a wide variety of foil balloons and are the exclusive distributor of Sempertex latex balloons for the U.S. market.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Education Coordinator will create, coordinate, and oversee Betallic’s educational program. The Education Coordinator will need to exhibit a solid understanding of the latex and foil decorator market within the balloon industry.
- Must speak English and be fluent in Spanish.
- Opportunity to work remote.
- Extensive professional experience as a balloon decorator.
- Education Coordinator to report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Travel throughout the U.S. to attend and represent Betallic/Sempertex at educational and industry events.
- Curate and organize the curriculum for Betallic/Sempertex educational events.
- Curate and organize the curriculum for Betallic/Sempertex online education content.
- Work directly with the lead educator to create relevant content.
- Identify educators to be contracted for Betallic/Sempertex events and content.
- Oversee educational content creation in coordination with Betallic creative department & lead educator.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Manager to identify educational needs for our customers.
- Create online content that supports current marketing efforts and product focus.
- Assist and advise distributors seeking to put on their own Betallic/Sempertex educational events.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, up and coming balloon decorators (artist), and best practices to ensure the content remains relevant and effective.
- Build and maintain relationships with educational partners and industry associate manufacturers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants can send their resume and references to Andrea Jungers at